Leave of Absence
A Member may apply for leave of absence (LOA) from full membership subject to satisfying the following:
- A certification from a medical practitioner that the Member suffers a medical condition that prevents the Member from participating in physical activities temporarily; or
- A letter from the Member’s employer confirming job relocation overseas on a temporary basis.
The following additional terms shall apply on an application LOA:
- All applications for LOA a one-month written notice period to Radiance PhysioFit. The effective date of the commencement of the LOA period shall be the first day of the month following the month of service of the notice.
- Payment of a LOA fee of S$28.00 (before GST) per month of absence.
- The LOA periods must be for full calendar months.
- Members will not be permitted to use the Gym facilities during the entire period they are on LOA.
- The LOA periods shall not count towards satisfying any notice period required to be given by the Member under the terms of membership.